An unofficial Radio Thermostat client for Chumby devices.
1) Set Fan: ON/OFF
2) Set Mode: HEAT/COOL/AUTO/OFF
3) Set Hold: ON/OFF
4) Set Temporary Temperature: UP/DOWN
4) Sync Thermostat Time with Chumby Device
5) Display Target Temperature
6) Display Current Temperature
7) Display Fan state
8) Display t-stat time
9) Display HVAC operating state: Heating/Cooling
This application requires a proxy server to be running on you local network. You can download the proxy server here. Requires Java JRE6 or newer.
More information about the excellent RTCOA Thermostats can be found here.
My development was done on a Filtrete 3M50 (CT50), but it should work with CT30 and CT80 models.
chumby industries is providing these community-developed apps as a courtesy and makes no representations regarding the apps or any information related to them. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the apps should be directed to the appropriate author.